So far this is the only issue of our magazine that isn't themed around a geographical location. Instead we dive deep into the nature of relationships and when we say deep be aware that we got into a philosophical debate with a retired university professor over the nature of love whilst writing this issue!
(Okay, maybe we get a bit obsessive but it's all so we can produce the most useful and interesting material for our readers.)
We also had a short piece of fiction in the form of a monologue from a succubus to their captive. Some people loved it, some people didn't like it that much. (As far as we know, no one hated it.) See what you think when you have a read and do let us know. We are always open to feedback especially on experimental pieces like that.
This is a fully illustrated fantasy RPG magazine that is system-neutral so fits for ANY fantasy RPG game system. Designed in a modern landscape format this is chock full of ideas for you as a Dungeon Master or Games Master.
- Game Advice - Romance, Sex and RPGs
- 12 Couple Archetypes
- Things to Ponder about your loves and likes in RPGs
- 4 NPC couples described in detail
- Relationship Types outlined and advice on how to use them to create adventures
- NPC Wedding described, story hooks, threats and NPCs included!
- Picture Prompt - designed to get you thinking creatively
- 3 New creatures who like to form relationships...
- Kiss Me Until It Hurt