June 2021 Issue, 60 pages
Celtic Lands Theme also the 1st Anniversary Edition!
This is a fully illustrated fantasy RPG magazine that is system-neutral so fits for ANY fantasy RPG game system. Designed in a modern landscape format this is chock full of ideas for you as a Dungeon Master or Games Master.
- Game Advice - Creating Celtic adventures, what to use, avoid and make the most of. Also what we know from history examined.
- Mushroom queen - a quest giver NPC with special mushrooms and details of their effects both malicious and marvellous
- The Vapours of Anwan - A druidic organisation fully detailed including key individuals
- Standing Stone Generator to produce ordinary and exotic standing stone descriptions in seconds
- 6 Detailed NPCs with Adventure Hooks
- 6 Things to See - from sleeping princesses to reflected childhoods!
- New creatures
- 9 New Magic Items
- Exclusive interview with Pat Mills of 2000AD fame!
- Events for all seasons with story hooks
- 3 Unique locations including a doorway to the deadlands
- 20 Trinkets and Treasures
- Fabulous Fairies - some content on the wee folk to give you game ideas
- Picture Prompt - designed to get you thinking creatively
A digital product you will receive a download link immediately on ordering.