October 2021 Issue, 56 pages
Spooky Theme (Rats, werewolves, dead player characters that sort of thing!)
We went all spooky because it's the October issue and it turned out really good! And by good we mean - sneaky, underhand, twisted, strange and a little unnerving. We even apologise for to the players for one suggestion that we make. All content written in the best interests of having an exciting game of course.
Also described by one test reader as 'one of the best issues so far'...
This is a fully illustrated fantasy RPG magazine that is system-neutral so fits for ANY fantasy RPG game system. Designed in a modern landscape format this is chock full of ideas for you as a Dungeon Master or Games Master.
- Game Advice - Making it Spooky and Show, Don't Tell a Scene
- Bag of Rats - 12 Tips for using Rats in Game
- 7 Uses for Dead Characters - the players might hate you, be warned!
- 3 Creepy locations including a library that records all sins
- Blessed Be His Fur - Meet Rattacus, the Rat God
- 6 Detailed NPCs including a a ghost, a sorceress, a vengeful warrior, a demon and a vampire
- Fun With Bones - how to use skeletons in game
- Player Anecdote that shows how a great DM hands a situation
- Hal and Roger - Back and talking about three of the strangest creatures they have encountered so far
- Safety Card - how to keep players safe, literally
- Picture Prompt - designed to get you thinking creatively
- Disease Control - how to catch lycanthropy and more
- 8 Creepy Adventure hooks4 Truly Uncanny and Different Encounters
- 10 Trinkets and treasure
- You're Hexed - 14 hexes to cast on the player characters!Final Word - a Rat Lord would like a word with you
A digital product you will receive a download link immediately on ordering.