November 2021 Issue, 52 pages
Think law vs order, saints vs sinners and religious orders vs cults; that's what this issue is all about. Big creatures, small ones, NPCs who are ideologically opposed... you get it. Lots of good stuff you can take and use in your adventures. See below for the contents.
This is a fully illustrated fantasy RPG magazine that is system-neutral so fits for ANY fantasy RPG game system. Designed in a modern landscape format this is chock full of ideas for you as a Dungeon Master or Games Master.
- Game Advice - Avoiding binary thinking and why yin and yang can really help
- 10 Orders and 10 Cults briefly introduced along with a random table to generate their HQ name
- 6 Detailed NPCs including a living construct, a knight, a cavalier, a ronin, an assassin and a priest
- 34 Adventure hooks that relate to Orders and Cults
- Hal and Roger - Talking about five of the larger and smaller creatures that they have encountered
- 2 Cool locations including a 'living-forest' - not like you expect!
- 2 magic Items, both with 2 different powers
- Extreme Characters - how to use them to set a scene and necromancers, vampires, demons zealots and even snobs discussed
- 8 Encounters with opposing individuals
- 10 Trinkets and treasure
- Vengence is mine saith the Lord - a short article on waring angels including 8 story hooks
- Picture Prompt - to get you thinking creatively
A digital product you will receive a download link immediately on ordering.