December 2021 Issue, 52 pages
Mischief and Merriment Theme
Yup, I know, sounds like a strange theme - think of Christmas parties, they can be fun but they can get mischievous. That's sort of what we have here (but less snogging). We talk about giving gifts and meet an avatar of winter whilst also learn about people who look good but honestly aren't probably up to any good. A fun mix and this is a great issue.
Also, if you buy it before the end of January 2022 you get a FREE gift!
This is a fully illustrated fantasy RPG magazine that is system-neutral so fits for ANY fantasy RPG game system. Designed in a modern landscape format this is chock full of ideas for you as a Dungeon Master or Games Master.
- Game Advice - How to give gifts to gamers in-game to reinforce character grown and the setting (and just for the fun of giving!)
- 36 magic item gift ideas including tattoos, potions, ornaments, necklaces, scrolls and even invitations
- 10 Orders and 10 Cults briefly introduced along with a random table to generate their HQ name
- 1 Detailed organisaion - Lords of Misrule
- 1 Location - City of Lutece
- 10 Story Hooks
- Four new creatures to terrify and amaze your players with
- Meet an avatar of winter herself - the Winter Solstice Queen
- Winter Migrations - how to use winter to move your game world around and mix things up
- 4 Winter Incursions - how winter can extent into your world in magical and unsettling ways including storms, frozen rooms, and frozen places to hide treasure
- 12 Trinkets and treasures for characters to find
- Meet the King of Fools - a paper position of royalty that could be subverted by the right NPC
- 2 detailed winter NPCs including a sorceress and a werebear guardian
- Answers from readers to another readers creative challenges
- Seasonal Fun - 3 mini word games to relax with
- Picture Prompt - designed to get you thinking creatively
- Readers gift - good until the end of Jan 2022 this is for EVERY reader
- Ahoy 2022 - a look ahead at some of the things coming up in 2022 that might be worth parting with a bag of gold for
A digital product you will receive a download link immediately on ordering.