January 2022 Issue, 52 pages
Not only do we have advice for those of you who are starting off on their Games Master/Dungeon Master journey but we also have a huge (13 pages) adventure to kick start The Tears of Ishme Adventure Path, which will build to form an entire adventure / campaign. Each episode can be used as a stand alone side quest or one-shot adventure and there are 5e stats for the creatures and key NPCs included.
This is a fully illustrated fantasy RPG magazine that is system-neutral so fits for ANY fantasy RPG game system. Designed in a modern landscape format this is chock full of ideas for you as a Dungeon Master or Games Master.
- Being a Games Master - Multiple points of advice for the new GM
- Digital Tool Box - A review of a handy online monster generator for 5e
- 12 Adventure Hooks
- Tears of Ishme, Adventure Path Episode One - four part side trek (13 pages) with 3 new creatures with full stats (5e) and a fully detailed NPC including stat block (5e)
- 5 detailed NPCs
- 4 New creatures as encountered by Hal and Roger
- How to Design and Encounter in 10 Minutes - clear instructions for all GMs
- Roll Yourself Some Trouble - how to use random tables to inject variety into your games
- Picture Prompt - to trigger some creative ideas
A digital product you will receive a download link immediately on ordering.