May 2022 Issue, 56 pages
Villains Theme (With a location focus on windmills and lowlands!)
The Tears of Ishme adventure path continues this issue with another 5e compatible adventure which can be combined with the previous months adventures or run on its own as a side quest. It features the characters teleporting into an underground shrine and then most likely captured! So, could be easily adapted for almost any ongoing campaign.
See a full contents list below.
This is a fully illustrated fantasy RPG magazine that is system-neutral so fits for ANY fantasy RPG game system. Designed in a modern landscape format this is chock full of ideas for you as a Dungeon Master or Games Master.
- Welcome - Pg 3
- Anatomy of a Villain - Pgs 6 - 9
- Tilting at Windmills - Pgs 10 - 12
- Millers, NPCs Story Hooks - Pgs 13
- Magical Windmills - Pgs 14 - 16
- Creature Report Pg 17
- Gengat Pg 18 - 19
- Wodlieger Pg 20
- Zoki Beetle Swarm Pg 21
- Beakpigs Pg 22
- Villaneous NPCs Pg 23
- Mistress De Milo, City Councellor Pg 24
- Skalaglava, Warlord Pg 25
- Emmanual Gilderson, Merchant Pg 26
- Aster McDonald , Watch Commander Pg 27
- Karlown, Ship Yard Owner Pg 28
- Captain Lutrin, Smuggler Pg 29
- NPC Adventure Hooks Pg 30
- Exciting River Crossings Pg 31 - 32
- So Bad, They're Good (Quality Villains) Pg 33 - 35
- Magic Items Pg 36 - 37
- Lowlands, Location Delve 38 - 41
- Tears of Ishme, Adventure Path, 5e Side Quest 42 - 49
- Bad Boys and Wicked Women AKA Why Being Bad is Sexy 50 - 53
- Picture Prompt - 54
A digital product you will receive a download link immediately on ordering.