Celtic Lands Theme also the 1st Anniversary Edition!
This edition was very exciting to write as it was the aniversary edition AND focuses on Celtic themed content. (Which is very close to the heart of the author.) The result is a packed issue full of practical, time saving material and advice that will aid any Games Master wanting to add a Celtic aspect to their adventures.
This is a fully illustrated fantasy RPG magazine that is system-neutral so fits for ANY fantasy RPG game system. Designed in a modern landscape format this is chock full of ideas for you as a Dungeon Master or Games Master.
- Game Advice - Creating Celtic adventures, what to use, avoid and make the most of. Also what we know from history examined.
- Mushroom queen - a quest giver NPC with special mushrooms and details of their effects both malicious and marvellous
- The Vapours of Anwan - A druidic organisation fully detailed including key individuals
- Standing Stone Generator to produce ordinary and exotic standing stone descriptions in seconds
- 6 Detailed NPCs with Adventure Hooks
- 6 Things to See - from sleeping princesses to reflected childhoods!
- New creatures
- 9 New Magic Items
- Exclusive interview with Pat Mills of 2000AD fame!
- Events for all seasons with story hooks
- 3 Unique locations including a doorway to the deadlands
- 20 Trinkets and Treasures
- Fabulous Fairies - some content on the wee folk to give you game ideas
- Picture Prompt - designed to get you thinking creatively
- 60 pages
A PDF version of this title is also available