You have here a treasure trove of fantasy RPG musings and ideas.
Over 75 eclectic questions answered including
- How to structure campaigns
- Making in-game Travel interesting
- Designing noir style adventures
- Running game sessions
- Fantasy prosthetic ideas
- Inter-dimensional rifts
- New NPCs and locations plus detailed backgrounds for both
- Psychic Squids (from another dimension), Living fog and other creatures
- Bizarre organisations
- even a creation myth
And lots more!
Written by an ENNIE award winning RPG author this collection was crafted around questions posed by Kickstarter backers in early 2022. They had free rein to ask anything rpg-related and they had a blast with the weird and wonderful, as well as the often asked - how to make journeys interesting, how to run a chase sequence and how to run campaigns.
Lightly illustrated you get 235 novel sized pages packed with richly written words full of advice, suggestions and RPG inspiration!
Book Sections Include
- Adventure design Pgs 5 - 44
- Adventure Ideas Pgs 45 - 62
- Running Game sessions Pgs 63 - 82
- Creatures Pgs 83 - 104
- Items Pgs 105 - 132
- Locations Pgs 133 - 176
- NPCs Pgs 177 - 202
- Organisations Pgs 203 - 210
- Fiction Pgs 211 - 235
You Ask, I Write Vol 1 - PDF
NOTE You receive a pdf file immediately on purchase. (~6mb in size)